Stero’s finely engineered rackless flight conveyors demonstrate the impeccable workmanship and enduring quality that the Stero brand has been linked to for over 60 years. These large capacity belt machines can be configured to suit any dishroom.
Flight-Type models offered by Stero include the wide model STPCWER, STPCW and the STBUW.
Select Model to View Spec Sheets
The following standard features add value and efficiency:
• Scrap, Wash and Rinse Manifolds—large and efficient.
• Peg Links—easily replaceable in seconds.
• Low Water Protection Device—safeguards the unit in the event of a low water condition.
• Automatic Shut-off—shuts down machine operation during idle periods.
• Safety Stop—eliminates ware breakage and pile-up.
• Full Perimeter Stainless Steel Frame—for strength and longevity.
• External Scrap Catchment—removes food soil from tanks and allows emptying during machine operation.
• Color Coded and Numbered Wiring—for ease of component identification and trouble shooting.
• Circuit Breaker Protection—for motors, controls and electric heating elements when specified.
The following available features add value and efficiency:
• Heat Recovery System
• Right to Left, Left to Right Options
• Electric or Steam Heat
• Circuit Breakers
• Booster Heaters
• Consult Factory for Custom Options
Find your local product rep.
Visit our spec sheet downloads.
Browse product manuals.